The download page is here only for historical reasons. The prefered way of downloading soxer is installation through gem.
You can download the latest version of soxer by issuing the following command:
$ sudo gem install soxer rdiscount thin
Please, note, that rdiscount and thin are not dependancies, but the first enables you to run markdown inside haml templates, while the later is a production worthy wab server, which works wonders even in developement mode (as opposed to webrick, which is a standard ruby web server, which - is a wonder in it self). Pun intended.
- A typo in to link_to method has been fixed. This was a result of a sentitive touchpad on my laptop. This was a severe bug.
- Internal structure has changed with addition of new methods for Atom, Sitemap, Google Ads, Google Analytics and Disqus partials
- Partials are now written in HAML and include in the distribution
- HAML is now a dependency
- Code is documented slightly better. Rdoc documentation is provided, but still largely incomplete.
- Internal structure has changed, new classes added, functionality and code usage is preserved
- Sitemap.xml uses nokogiri (introduces nokogiri dependancy - http://nokogiri.org/).
- Builder templating dependancy is removed
- Addded documentation to the actual code (not finished yet)
- Added sitemap.xml generating function (introduces builder dependancy)
- Changed the get_list function completely. Code not yed documented.
- Added "obfuscate" function to hide mail from harvesters.
- Fixed page['url'] generation, removal of /index component of url.
This is the initial Soxer release.